Thursday, October 18, 2012

Going Gaga for Chacha!


Hey, hey, hey! I'm back again guys! Today, on this lovely Thursday, I'll be continuing my blogging sessions. Now what will I blog about today? Let's see, I've been thinking about this topic for a while now so how about... *insert drumroll* Anime! There's also this anime that first comes to mind though I think it's a little old but believe me, I still got to watch this on Cartoon Network when I was a kid. From what I remember, I would watch cartoons right after I got home from school, the anime I was talking about would come right after a show called, "Little Lulu" or something. The memories are vague since, well I was only 4 years old then so yeah, I hope you wouldn't mind the possible errors.


So the story goes like this... "Once upon a time in the mountains of Mochi-Mochi, there lived a great wizard named Seravy. With him, was also his young apprentice named Cha Cha. Cha Cha is very clumsy in casting her spells but she always gets help from her friends Shiine and Riiya. Aside from being a witch-in -the-making, Cha Cha can also transform into her other persona called, Magical Princess. With her, the day is saved and Love, Courage, Hope wins in the end." Well, that was my own synopsis anyway, so have you guessed which anime this is yet? It's called "Akazukin Chacha"!


I got the title from the opening credits...
They're the characters from the anime...
Yeah I guess that was pretty much a lame synopsis but hey, give me a break, I was no more than 4 back then besides I found those little magical "gadgets" of theirs real cute back then. (and maybe I still do...) So allow me to take you back to the time where glittering bracelets was a real hit back then, so this is how Chacha becomes Magical Princess: 


The following lines are first shouted by Chacha, Riiya and Shiine, "Let Love, Courage and Hope -- Magical Princess Holy Up!". Along with this, the magical items: The Pendant, Bracelet, Ring, light up and the transformation begins. I always loved this part when I was a kid!


Get ready...
...Here she is!

Since every superhero has his/her super weapon, I also took the liberty of posting the following pics that help Magical Princess in saving the day.


She's holding the Beauty Serene Arrow...
... here she's holding the Phoenix Sword...
... lastly, the Bird Shield that's on her wrist...

There you have it people, another day of random blogging! Hope you'll still stay in tune with me after all my randomness, so stick with the DOM and find out what I'll be blogging about next! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment