Sunday, April 23, 2017

Thanks for Making Me Your Guest

People. Malls. Honestly what is it with people AND malls, and malls WITH people??? Though I get that malls wouldn't be able to sustain themselves without their consumers, but I think people would still be able to survive by living off of basic essentials. But I guess that is not the case here at Bugis Street.

Consumerism at its Finest

Snacking on some "Crispy Pancakes", flavor: Banana & Peanuts :P


Caught in the crossfire...
Might as well choose which side I'm on...








In the end, we managed to survive the mall-based "riot" and since we also didn't want a repeat of what happened yesterday night, we decided to head back to our hotel not later than 8 in the evening. Once we got our bags packed, most of us were willing to call it a day so we'd have our wits up for tomorrow's seminar which we had scheduled as part of the tour. We were still Business majors at the end of our 3-day trip after all.

Last selfie at the Hotel! #LoveTheTopBunk


Last lunch at Singapore...
Rice tasted oddly like Pandan...






After the seminar, we got dropped off at the airport at around 3 in the afternoon just in time for our 6PM flight.

Talk about fancy...
All these flora...



Can I just point out how fancy Singapore's airport was, with all those floral, nature-inspired decor? Also, gotta love the indoor airport vehicle my classmates and I took once we arrived back in the Philippines, can't really stop my legs from aching  from all those walks back at Singapore...


This ends my 3-day Tour at Singapore blog series, I do hope I find it in me to blog more about my travel adventures, it's only a matter of time before they begin to pile up again. Until next time, bye! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment