Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Taking Gaming To Another Experience

With the recent conclusion of a trilogy in my "Game Reviews" section, I decided to take it up a notch with a whole new blog experience! In my immersion, I'm here to introduce Roc On Sky's 9D VR Experience!

New Exhibit!

It's now open here at the 3rd Floor of Lucky Chinatown Mall, and take note, they have an ongoing promo! I don't know till when they'll be here, so you gotta check it out as soon as you can!

If the price is right...

As for me, I've already tried 8 of the 9D experience so far, and they range from 2-10 minutes depending on the specific "game" you choose. Some were downright boring, others cool, and only a couple were really awesome.




Personally reviewing my 8 VR experiences, I'd say the Eagle Simulation was the best! It made you really feel like you were flying around this snowy landscape! I think I got it on video here alongside the Dark Roller Coaster one which comes second best.

It wasn't really that "dark" though...

The third best would be Evil Abyss a.k.a. The House from Hell, though I don't think it was really all that scary but kudos to the storyline.

Not much "jumpscares" here...

Fourth would be the Racing game since I've got a soft spot for those kinds of genres, plus it was futuristic and really immersive! 

Got a lot to choose from!

With that said, I guess the Pyramid of the Abyss comes fifth since it was close to that kind of type too.

Mind the spikes!

The sixth one would be this Vampire game which would have had potential had it been in 1st person, but it ended up like some kind of short animation.

The last two was like your ordinary amusement park ride with the Dinosaur Roller Coaster being a disappointment for me, since I personally think the Universal Studios' Jurassic Rapids provided more entertainment than this. And don't get me started on the 360 Ride! It just gave me a headache!

No words can express...

But in the end, let's face it, the whole experience was new and fun for me so I guess the day wasn't all gloom and doom. Maybe you should give the 9D VR Experience a try too!




No comments:

Post a Comment