Wednesday, March 30, 2016

And the Award Goes To...

As a closing event to my last college semester, we recently held an Awards Night last 19th of March, 2016 at the Manila Hotel. But since my blog is following a schedule, I opted to release this post today instead.


It has been at least 2 years since I last attended any of these formal gatherings, so forgive me if I've gone a little rusty when it comes to posting in the "Fashion Statements" section. Moving on, here is the gown I wore:

Front...
... and Back

 And I think this would seem familiar to my past readers, but I decided to again use my silver accessories:

They seem to be more comfortable this time around...

Gotta love those earrings...

Forgive my feet...

Look at my hands instead...

Also, due to lack of time, I had my hair and makeup done at Petra & Pepita (Encarnacion Group of Salon) located at G/F Regina Garden II Building, Reina Regente Street, City of Manila, Metro Manila.

I do love the makeup used for my eyes! It wasn't irritating!

Love the curls...

Now with that said:

Tada!

What do you think?

I'd also like to thank Sir Ben Verdeblanco for my beautiful gown, his store is located at Stall 2J-3 11/88 Shopping Mall 2nd Floor, Reina Regente St., Binondo Manila. Also my purse and dangling earrings are from SM Carriedo, a.k.a SM Quiapo. My shoes, from Isetann Carriedo. With my toes & nails being done at "Perfectly Polished", which is located at the 5/F of SM Manila.




No comments:

Post a Comment