Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pretty in Pink!

Due to heavy rains and continuous suspension of classes here in Manila, you could say I have a lot of free time in my hands right about now, so what better way to spend it than by blogging.

It's been a while since I last blogged about "Fashion Statements", but now I'm lucky enough to be able to share something from my recent "escapade":

An invitation & a gift equals...

Yep! You guessed it! I attended a debut party, (it's actually my first one...) and I've decided to sprinkle a little blue in my pink get-up for the night. See here:

The Gown!

The Fashionable Shoes!
This really cute purse!
These "Azures"!

My toes...
... and my nails!

Mix it all up and... Ta-Da!

The Back...
... and Front!

So now I'd to thank "San Diego's Boutique" for my gown, it's located at Stall 2J-15, 11/88 Shopping Mall, Reina Regente cor. Felipe II St., Binondo Manila. My purse from Landmark, Makati. My shoes, which I bought via special order at Celine, Glorietta 1. The jewelry set, which was a gift to my mom, is labled Cote d' Azur. My toes & nails were done at "Perfectly Polished", located in SM Manila; my hair was done at Avesta Salon, located at the 2nd Flr. of Shoppes@Victoria, #78 Timog cor. Panay Avenue, Quezon City. 

Finally my make-up was again done by my mom, Rosyel Sawali, so you can search her name on Google and maybe she might give you some tips on the "art of make-up".


No comments:

Post a Comment