Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Toothy Tarts!

Now after having experienced two sets of long "weekends" due to conveniently placed holidays and an unexpected barrage of rainfall, I know honestly feel stagnant due to lack of anything better to do. 

Yes I'm sure I'll probably start looking forward to the next long weekend once the assignments come piling up, but for now, I urgently need something to keep my blood pumping before it too, turns stagnant.

So what better way to turn to but sweets! Yep, a little dose of sugar rush can't probably hurt, so why not share a few of my favorite pastries:

Cassava Tarts! ;D

It's a local delicacy which I find fulfilling for one's appetite even after just one piece, since it leaves you with a feeling of fullness. So it's a really great snack if one's on a limited amount of sweets.

Buko Tarts! XD

Yummy especially when freshly baked! These delicacies are mostly bought in Tagaytay, specifically Amira's Buco Tart Haus. I'm all the way for this fruity tart!

Blueberry CheeseTarts! @.@

Another delicacy I had the pleasure of tasting from Amira's Buco Tart Haus. (...they've sure got alot of different tarts there...) It's what you would consider a miniature version of your usual Blueberry Cheesecake, but that doesn't make it any less tastier. In fact, one box wasn't even enough for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment