Saturday, November 3, 2012

Can You Keep a Secret?


Hey pips! Boy is it nice to be back on track, and since today is a Saturday, I'd like to welcome you guys to the DOM's Saturday's Movie Reviews! Yeah, I guess that was a pretty lame title but hey, I'm just doing my best here you know. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, movie reviews, so what am I going to review today? Well it's titled, "A Secret Affair"

Shhhh.... It's a secret, remember?

So yeah, this movie was really talked about for being... well you know. Anyway, the movie stars Anne Curtis, Derek Ramsay, and Andi Eigenmann. The movie goes like this: Rafi (Anne Curtis) has it all, a loving family, caring friends and a boyfriend to die for and just when she thought nothing could go wrong in her life, things will suddenly change. Anton (Derek Ramsay) is Rafi's boyfriend and soon-to-be husband, however that all soon changes when Rafi unexpectedly backs out on the wedding; forcing Anton to commit a life changing mistake. Sam (Andi Eigenmann) is the woman who comes between Rafi and Anton; she's used to getting everything she wants and she wants Anton. In the end, we have to learn to choose our battles wisely and see if this is the kind of love that's worth fighting for. Directed by Nuel Crisostomo Naval, while the synopsis here was made by me, here's a little trailer for you guys to keep you interested: 




All in all, I find the movie entertaining, especially the dialogues exchanged by the characters in the confrontational scenes, it's what I would call rockin! Aside from the dialogues, I was also satisfied with the ending very much thank you! No spoilers, I just wanted to say that the ending was idealistic based on today's generation and stuff like that. So if you want to know what I'm talking about, go and check the cinemas right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment