Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fashion on a Halloween


Happy Halloween, guys! I know all my non-blogging days are starting to get on your nerves and again I am really sorry! I'll be trying to blog as often as possible now since I'll be back at school next week, I'll be busy, busy, busy! So anyway, today will be Fashion Statements Day and since it's Halloween, I'll be sharing a few "Halloweener" pictures which were taken at our local mall.


Just to give you guys an insight about myself, this is probably the first time I have ever experienced to see kids and grown-ups alike do trick or treating. Honestly! I'm kind of a little frustrated though since I've never experienced dressing up for Halloween even during my kiddie days. But enough of that, let's go straight to the Halloween costumes!

cute...
..cute...










...cool
...cutest!

















Fascinating isn't it? Well it's not just the kids though, even the grown-ups tagged along in the fun. Of course, I think these guys are like professionals in their jobs, their costumes are so cool!

creepy...
...bloody...

...funny...
...scary???

Let's just try a family pic! :P

That's it I guess, it was really a fun day at the mall with all these fun events. Maybe next year I'll probably have the guts to go trick or treating myself. See ya guys next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment