Monday, October 29, 2012

Let's Go Against the Norm, Shall We?


Hey guys, it's Monday again! Sorry for not blogging yesterday AGAIN, it seems I'm getting really "blocked" about writing these days. Could it be the upcoming opening of classes next week? Boy, I feel like my time is limited especially with the soon-to-be pouring piles of schoolwork once the sem starts. The horror! But hey, it's a new week guys! Monday, Monday; we usually have button pin quotes on Mondays! So what's the quote for today? Well here it is!

It's a bit blurry... don't you think?

What's it say again? "They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same." Maybe I guess it's not much, but at least it's a bit blog-worthy... in my case at least. Anyway, I think the quote says that it's all right to be different, especially teens like us who are caught between that awkward stage of "life-and-death". Yeah, I guess that death part was a little too much, let's lighten it up a bit, shall we?


Think of it as a fish in a river going downstream, that little fish wants to go upstream for some reason while all the other fish just go with the flow. Sure it's probably safe to do the same, but what's life without a little adventure? I'm not saying that we should just be recklessly adventurous though, I'm talking about peer pressure. We shouldn't let people tell us to do this or that just because it's the "in thing". Be yourself, don't let people mold you into a person you're not; let them accept you for who you are. 


So that's it for today I guess, I'm feeling real tired all of a sudden and my brain is really doing somersaults inside my skull. So my only hope is for you guys to learn from the pin today. Until next time! (whenever that would be...)





No comments:

Post a Comment