Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Back to School Again!

Back To School Friendster Graphics

Well today marks the return to school once again after the semestral break and the long holiday weekend! It's going to be busy for sure.. not only with school but with another upcoming holiday -- the Christmas season! ^_^

I hope though that my daughter can still insert some blogging time into her tight schedule. If not, I will be more than happy to fill in when I can as I'm also working on two personal projects: 1.) scanning old photos to be stored digitally. Mom has too many albums that need to be organized. 2.) Multiply site will be doing away with its social media features -- photo, blog, video. I have stored quite a number of old photos there so I will need to move them somewhere. Since it's more of a fan site, I've set up a Tumblr blog to store them. It's really like reliving the past and adding lots of new insights. There! I've written about these two projects so I would be forced to see them till completion. LOL! I've also decided that I would be tracking them and updating progress about them on another blog. That way, I will somehow feel I'm going somewhere with these projects. Plus, I will be motivated to complete them in the soonest possible time. 

That's it for now. The night is young, and there are more tasks waiting for me. Till next post! Ta-tah! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment