Monday, October 22, 2012

There's Something About Roses


Happy Monday everyone! Wow, I can't believe I've been blogging for almost a week now! I do hope this newfound fondness for blogging would still continue once school starts though, I'm not really an expert in multi-tasking. Now that I think about it, I still have a pile of books I need to read this sembreak! I've gotta learn to blog and read at the same time but the days seem to grow shorter and shorter everyday! I've been busy last week and now, I think I'll also be piled up with stuff about school and enrollment and all that stuff. It really is hassling... however, I'll try to blog as often as I can, just keep this in mind as a prelude of me not being able to blog everyday. So why don't we stop all this "problem solvings" and get to the blog of the day! 


Today, I will blog about quotes. They're not just quotes though, they're my button pin quotes! You see, I've developed a certain addiction just last year for collecting button pins and I guess this is how it all ended... in a big, nice box! I took the liberty to buy a really nice box for my collection, I bought it in Papemelroti which is located in SM Manila, they've got a lot of nice looking boxes there in all shapes and sizes.

...comes many button pins!
With a box...








Anyway, on with the quote. Today's quote will be, *insert drumroll*... "You can complain about the roses having thorns, or rejoice that the thorns have roses." Yeah I now, cool right? Well pip, I don't know about you but I think the quote is about our outlook in life, it's like seeing a glass of water half full or half empty. I'm not saying that we should be ignorantly blissful, but sometimes it takes a little optimism to get through life's lemons. So why don't we try seeing the brighter side in the small things we get to see? Maybe start with thinking that you're in front of your computer screen reading this, while some people in other parts of the world wouldn't even know how, or they wouldn't have a computer screen to begin with.

Let's learn from the pin!

I guess that's it for life's lemons and lessons for you, and before I get carried away, let's celebrate the DOM's 10th post! Woohoo! See guys, it's not about the number of blogs you have, I think it's the number of wonderful things you can share through your blog and posts that matters. Cheers!

See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment