Sunday, March 6, 2016

Life As We (Don't) Know It...

It has been at least 6 months since my last blog post and life is as constant as change. I'll be graduating in at least a month's time and I'm still at a crossroads on what to do with my life. 

It's a big world out there... O.O

I'm actually just posting this blog in a daze; for lack of a proper output of my scattered thoughts... 

On a recent note, I'm typing this post a few days in advance and hopefully I've made it home safely from my school's International Tour to Singapore! 

Though we were originally planning on an earlier, due to tardiness and maybe lack of proper time management, it all seemed crammed into whatever schedule they could fit us in. 

In the end, you can't stop change. It's the only thing that's constant in life. Though someone should have warned me about how erratic that change can be.

P.S. It's as erratic as it comes.

Now that I'm feeling philosophical, maybe I should try posting more blogs in advance? Or maybe once I get my head out of the clouds, I'll be able to post more "tangible" blogs? One can only ponder, while my mind is still fleeting from whatever thoughts I've been dwelling on. 

For now, addio ai miei lettori...


No comments:

Post a Comment