Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Can't Sleep in the Dark?

As of today, I just realized school is about to start in just... *counting...* five days! (...or four) Then I also realized that I haven't blogged in about... a month! The horror! So here I am, back on schedule, wishing to stay on "Cloud 9" before reality takes over again.

What I am about to present to you won't make you rest; won't make sleep. IT will turn you into an Insomniac! Well not really, the game is only titled as such and unless you get addicted playing it in one sitting, you won't probably suffer from lack of sleep. 

If you've been following my past blogs then you have probably heard of "Twisted Lands". However this is the 2nd part of the game titled, "Twisted Lands: Insomniac".

It's just "crazy", I know... O.o

So far, I think the series is still a trilogy, but I'm hoping for more from this crazy/creepy twisted lands. For "Twisted Lands: Insomniac" we find Angel, the character's wife in the first game, confined in a mental institute with no memory of why or how she got there. So she decides to find ways of escape, however her plans are often foiled and she is usually sedated by the doctor. Now the odd thing about here is that she doesn't go into "peaceful unconsciousness" (... if there is such a state...), instead she sees herself in another "deja vu-ish" kind of place that's more... "twisted". Can Angel find a way to escape through this supernatural experience or will fate take its toll in the end?


Yeah I guess that's it for now, all in all the game really delivers. It has all the elements of being scary and mind-boggling at the same time, you also gotta hand it to the creators for the game's storyline, even if it's a little "confusing" all the time, we still have part 3 to look forward to and maybe the third part will tie up the lose ends. Until next time, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment