Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas -- The Gift of Youth

I've heard this once but believe it to be generally true.. "Youth is wasted on the young." Personally, I think that kids and young people these days have so much more resources than we did have when we were their age. Yet a number of them give so much less in terms of effort and appreciation. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with them. If there is such a thing as a fountain of youth, I probably know some people who would like to be young again. As for me, I'm okay as I am. With age comes wisdom. LOL ^_^ Although, I honestly wouldn't mind waking up one day and finding myself young again, but keeping all the knowledge and learning  I've acquired through all the years. That would be bliss!

Talk about being young again, I remember that when my daughter was younger, she used to love playing with her Polly Pocket toys. It's interesting to see how some things change over the years and still they remain. Of course, in this case, I'm talking about Polly Pocket. I've seen some amazing new playsets that even I would wish I were a kid again so I could ask Santa for a gift.

Amazingly Polly.......




No comments:

Post a Comment