Sunday, September 8, 2019

...Love By the Moon - My Stilts Calatagan Experience

Early to bed, early rise, let's see this place in a whole new light! (Me catching the sunrise)





Harmony Beach in the distance...


After seeing the sunrise, we started our day of exploration as early as 6AM, here I planned to head straight to Destiny Beach (although a little stroll along Harmony Beach wouldn't hurt).


I've read in the Stilts website that Harmony Beach is known for its fine white sand, though there's not much in terms of exhilaration, but it's perfect for a relaxing walk along the beachside. (just make sure not to go barefoot.. Ouch!)






Taking in the sea breeze...

The reason why I was so hellbent on going to Destiny Beach is because I've also read that the place is known for its rock formations, and I also saw this cute, little place:


The place is kinda self-explanatory right?

...and secluded...

If you ever feel like you're lost, just look for signs...

I bet it was worth the walk too...


Rock Formations along the way...




It was nearing 7AM by the time we were headed back to our cottage, so we decided to have breakfast first at the Sweet Spot before continuing our adventure to Serenity Beach.



By the time we finished breakfast though, it started drizzling so we had to go out in our jackets just to avoid the sudden chilly morning. It was good know that Serenity Beach was mostly surrounded by these giant trees before you'd be able to see the beach itself.


Getting lost, though I think that's Serenity Beach right there!

Found it!

Nice and drizzly...


Can't have fun under the rain... T__T

I guess it does... As long as we don't pollute it...

As you can see, this place looks mainly like the picnic area of Stilts, and it's also complete with Treehouses! 


Here's SereniTree!

... and EterniTree! Seriously. Those are really their names...

Ba-bye!

Since my mom wanted to get a few minutes of shut-eye before our checkout time, we headed back to the cottage, where I decided to have a little fun on my own.

Take Two: Since it was already dark the last time I went down here...

A little food for thought...

Time went by fast after that, and we soon found ourselves packed and ready to leave; All in all, Stilts Beach Resort is the go-to place when you feel the need to unwind (I didn't see any TV, nor did we ask for wifi since we brought our own), though I wouldn't say the same if you're looking for a place that offers more exciting activities but in the end, I guess the floating cottages make up for it.










No comments:

Post a Comment