Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Holiday Blowout!

Happy New Year everyone! Yes I know, it's been at least 2 months since I last blogged and I'm still in that "holiday break hangover", even though school just about started yesterday. But still, my blog haunts me with this feeling of abandonment, and so I'm back.

Though honestly, I'm not in the mood as of this moment, I'd rather share my humble holiday meal during this last Christmas. I'm sure you've all got a "table-full" more than this but nothing ever beats my grandma's special spaghetti!

It's special... :3

Oh, and don't forget another favorite dish of mine, lechon kawali! It's actually just roasted pork chopped into this tiny bits of goodness, but it's definitely a bestseller during the holiday season.

Chop! Chop! XD

So at least you've now got an idea what my holidays were filled with... Food! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment