Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Journey to Bloggerhood


Hello Earthlings and Hello World! As you may know, this is my first time handling a blog so yeah, I'm really nervous and overly excited at the same time. Cheers to sugar-overdose!!!

Anyway about my blog, Daydreams on the Moon, it'll be like my public chatterbox thingy (since privately, I'm not really a very chatterbox type of girl...) So back to the topic, "The DOM", as I will start calling it, will be filled with my opinions, point-of-views, reviews on stuff and whatnots. About what, you may ask? Well I'm not quite sure myself. All I know is that, if you want to read something out of the blue, then stop by "The DOM" (my blog!!!).

So wish me luck in my journey to "Bloggerhood", and once again, cheers to sugar-overdose!!!

(P.S. My mom made this site possible, since she kept pestering me to write for her. So here I am, in front of my pc screen, asking for you guys to like my writings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment